Translater

Translater

Friday, September 4, 2015

Choir distinction # 2 of 4

Choir distinction # 2 of 4

Today I had choir, I have to be at school at 8.45 but I like to be there well before that as I like to be ready and prepared for the day and set a good example to others so I get there by 8.30.

Today at choir we went through the red book and practiced the songs, we have the festival coming up so we need to get ready for that.
The songs we practiced were ring of fire, we practiced here comes the sun, this little light of mine and we also practiced Mexican wave and we learnt a new song it's a bit different.

I showed leadership by being early and ready for the class, setting a good example for the  students and singing with pride. Also by listening to the teachers and doing exactly what is required.

No comments:

Post a Comment