Translater

Translater

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Elephant Writing

I was walking through the village when it was raining,i slipped and landed on my bum.''Ouch I slipped'',I thought to myself.Then I started sliding down,Oh No. 




I ended up stuck in a ditch,cold and alone.Then a passenger of a passing train noticed that I was stuck and yelled,''STOP THE TRAIN''!!!




They all stopped and stared.The driver opened the doors and said'' lets go and help that elephant''.They all agreed to what the driver said.




They found some leaves and branches and feed them to me because I looked hungry.





They called the SPCA and they brought some ropes and pulled me out.




I wished they could have understood my thank you!!!



                       Story by Joshua.

2 comments:

  1. Great writing Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing Joshua!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete