Translater

Translater

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Peer mediation distinction evidence # 1of 4

Peer mediation distinction evidence # 1of 4

Peer mediation

Today I had peer mediation, my duty is on the second half of lunch from 1-130.
I do peer mediation with honour and jinny.
We go around on the field and make sure everyone is having a good lunchtime and see if there are any problems that need solving and if all the students are ok.
Today some students were kicking netball a around the field so we gave them footballs to kick instead and explained why they needed to use the right balls for the correct sport.

I showed leadership by turning up for my duty on time and with a good attitude and did what was my job and showed that I was there to help and give solutions to issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment